Thursday, January 5, 2012

If He Says This, He Means...

 
Well the other night I had a lovely young lady ask me, "If you ask a guy to hang out and he says he has a girlfriend, but he actually doesn't, what does that mean?" Quite simply, it means he's not interested. So here we go, I will give you ladies some advice right now.

If he says: I have a girlfriend.
He means: I'm really not interested.

If he says: I don't wanna be tied down.
He means: You're not the only girl I'm talking to.

If he says: I think we should see other people.
He means: I cheated on you.

If he says: Come over.
He means: I'm horny.

If he says: I'm hammered right now.
He means: I'm not gonna remember texting you tomorrow.

If he says: I'm going out with the guys tonight.
He means: I'm probably going to the strip club.

If he says: We shouldn't rush anything.
He means: I'm still banging my ex.

If he says: Meet me while I'm out.
He means: Bring your friends for my horny friends. 

If he says: Don't call me while the game's on.
He means: Don't call me while the game's on.

If he says: I need some time.
He means: I have this one girl I wanna have sex with and I'll be right back.

If he says: I like you.
He means: I like you at the moment.

If he says: It feels right.
He means: I really wanna have sex with you right now. 

Fella's you have anything to add? Throw it in a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment