Monday, January 2, 2012

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Well, for those of you who didn't know, Tim Tebow sucks today because he actually lost yesterday and his team still somehow backed their way into the playoffs. He had a hell of a game though, 6 for 22 60 yards and an interception; we call that "lighting up the defense". I mean do you all really still think he's good? Have you watched him throw the football? This guy makes Mark Sanchez look like a gun slinger. Oh, and as I said earlier in the week, Kyle Orton went into Denver and beat the almighty. And he's still a winner though right? Even though he's lost three in a row? Good, as long as we have that clarified. My next question is how bad is Brady Quinn if he can't start over Tebow? In order to be Tebow's backup I thought you needed some type of disability, or just no arms and legs. And also, I won my bet with Australian Carl that Tebow would lose to the Chiefs. Start working out the kinks on your scripture reading Carl, it's gonna be a rough day preaching in the ferry terminal. It's funny, my twitter blows up when Tebow wins, but when he loses it's all quiet on the Tebow train. I love every minute of it. I can't wait to watch the Steelers defense rip this little altar boy to shreds next weekend, and then we can put to rest that this guy is an NFL starter, and you can all stop hearing from me about why he sucks. Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment