Friday, January 6, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 

If not for this one line, this story would not even be on here. But for the one line of this robber, he made the Asshole of the Day. So, this guy robs a hair salon. First of all, who robs a hair salon, I have no idea. Next, he tells the girl throwing the money in the bag to throw the change in too because, "I have kids at home." Really guy? The change is going to help your kids out? How about doing something like getting a job maybe? Call me crazy. Then, as he is robbing the place he says to the girls who work there, "My bitch needs some hair extensions, which are the best ones?" Again, am I missing something? In the middle of the robbery you think to yourself that your "bitch" needs some hair extensions? Priceless. You're a real piece of work, guy. Here is your t-shirt asshole, I hope your "bitch" likes the extensions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment