Monday, January 9, 2012

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Why Tim Tebow sucks today is very simple. Because somehow the Broncos found a way to win yesterday and you have to hear me talk about this fucking asshole for another week. Also, everyone now thinks that this guy is god and you're all talking about how great he is. He's still not that good, he's still not my guy if I'm building a franchise and you're all still delusional. Did you forget what happened the three weeks before this one? Eye test said that the Broncos were just a better team yesterday. I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses for why the Steelers lost. All I will say is that give it some time, Tebow's still not good, and he's still not my guy. Oh, and you can all now go crank your shit to his replays. One Tebow career playoff win is a loss for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment