Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Walmart Shopper Wednesdays

 
I think you know you're just a tad overweight when you have back titties. Not only back titties, but back titties that baby animals run to for milk. I mean really, is that a nipple on the left hand side? I think it is. These are some serious back tits though. What do you think these are sitting at like a small F to a large M if that's even possible. I'm just saying that she is way passed the D range when it comes to back tit size. Also I love that very large dress G-string that she happens to have on. Nothing is sexier than a huge woman in a flower dress that has a dress G-string holding up her back tits. Another day, another creature at Walmart, there's nothing better. Except for Defriendment Friday's of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment