Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Your Attire Is Confusing Me...

 
Okay, this look might be my new favorite look on women but it confuses the shit out of me. The turtleneck with tight ass jeans look might be one of the sexiest things a woman can wear. I don't even know why, I just saw a woman while I was on the train the other day and I almost had a massive erection. Maybe it was the woman, but maybe it was the look. 

That's neither here or there though, this look is the most confusing look in the league. I have no idea what you women are trying to say. Are you saying that you're proper with the turtle neck? Or are you saying that you want to be sexy with the painted on jeans? You need to figure out what you're trying to say. 

Because turtleneck says, "I'm proper, and you're not getting in this without some serious work." But the painted on jeans say, "I'm sexy, I know I'm sexy, and I'm a freak." And I'm not talking about your run of the mill jeans. I'm talking the extremely tight jeans that look like the girl's ass is ready to burst out. So where's the happy medium in all of this? I don't know girls, you have to tell me. Do you want people to think you're proper or do you want people to just want to bang you? 

Maybe it's both. You want people to think you're proper, but you want people to also think that you know how to get down in bed. I think this look signifies an old Ludacris quote that says he wants a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed. So if you're a big promoter of this look, feel free to contact me. I'm completely down with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment