Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Would Anyone Have Any Respect For The Girl Wearing This Outfit?

 
Now I'm not exactly a connoisseur in the area of fashion, but does anyone have a clue what the fuck this girl is wearing? Is that a bed sheet or am I seeing things? She's the type of girl who gets upset when guys have absolutely no respect for her. My only response to that is...HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR HUN!? I have boxer shorts longer than your skirt and if it wasn't for that thing tied around your neck your tits would be hanging out. My next question is what are the odds of this girl being raped because of this outfit? I can't actually answer that question because I'll probably get sued by the fucking feminist movement, but you can catch my drift. Also, whoever daddy is must have gone wrong somewhere around the day after this girl was born. My daughter would be sent to the middle east where women have no rights and can only have their eyes showing if she ever walked down the stairs in an outfit like this. And yes, I will probably have three daughters just because of this post. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? 

Sidenote: Don't take the rape joke seriously, if you do you're a fucking moron and need to take a joke. Thank you, have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment