Friday, November 25, 2011

Well This Is Awkward...

 
If you've reached the point in your life where a deer is trying to have sex with you I think it's safe to say that you've just about hit rock bottom. I would say that I felt a little bad for this girl but the fact of the matter is that she deserved it. She tried to fuck with the deer as it was just standing there not bothering anyone and then in turn the deer tried to actually fuck her. In Mexico girls actually get banged by horses, I guess here in the U.S. some girls get banged out by deer. I'm in no position to judge but when your friend gets a video of a deer trying to get his rocks off all over, then I just have to sit back and judge and say that you're the girl that almost got fucked by that deer. Hey, at least you don't ever have to see this thing again? Which is probably better than what you could say about a large majority of your one night stands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment