Saturday, November 19, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: Sorry Bro

 
Drunk Story from Chris (Sacred Heart)

I'm out at a bar on my college alumni weekend and this dude who happens to be going out with a girl that I used to bang decided he's gonna get tough with me. I'm standing outside with one of my friends and I see this kid and I hear him say, "What are you looking at pussy?" I had no idea who he was talking to and I look at my friend and I asked if he knew this clown. The kid heard me and says again, "No, I'm talking to you. What are you looking at pussy?" Now I'm just like alright this kid is out of his mind he has no idea what he's getting into. He starts walking towards me and I'm thinking either he's gonna hit me or I'm gonna hit him. When he got about arms length away, I cold clocked this kid and knocked him out one punch. As I hit him his girlfriend pulled the car up to pick him up, starts screaming at me and I just got the hell out of there as fast as possible. I get a phone call from the police department telling me that I need to go there immediately and I tell them I'm not driving there because I'm not getting hit with an assault and a DWI in the same night. The officer decides he's gonna come to the hotel instead and now I'm thinking okay, I'm definitely getting arrested. The officer walks in and says, "Did you really have to hit him?" I was like listen man what would you do either he was hitting me or I was hitting him. He then agreed with me, told me that there were no charges being filed because a girl saw the whole thing and said the other kid started it and I got away with a slap on the wrist. I just thought to myself sorry bro, next time don't start what you can't finish.

The best part is that you used to bang his girl, now he just looks like a bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment