Saturday, November 26, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: One More For The Gipper

Drunk Story from Hank (Quinnippiac):

College was officially over and everybody was now in limbo. We had already graduated but the leases on all our houses weren't up yet, and we didn't want to go home because once we were home we knew it was really over. Basically, we were in college overtime. Now, there was this girl who I had fooled around with as a freshman but never really spoke to consistently after freshman year, mainly because she had gotten a boyfriend. Now, senior week comes around and this girl is actually single. At the last night of senior week, which was this big semi formal let's get hammered in a tent type of ordeal, she basically found me on the dance floor and stuck with me the whole night. This was great, I figured we were having sex after this. The dummy that I am couldn't get back into the dorms and by the time I snuck my way in this girl was passed out. So there is your background information on the story. 

Now to where we started which was college overtime. It was probably the Wednesday after graduation I was just hanging with the guys at our friends house when two girls come barging in the door saying the words, "Get up, these girls are throwing a party and you're all coming." We just wanted to be depressed that college was over and sit there and lick our wounds, but of course these girls dragged up out to this party. First of all, we walk in and everyone is in like pajamas, this just spelt depression from the beginning. Then as I browse around the crowd, the girl from senior week is there. Even better, it's actually her house, good for me. Doing what I usually do in situations like this, I followed my instincts and decided to not say two words to her. 

Finally, we start playing some crazy ass drinking game that I of course ended up getting fucked in and I was hammered. Suddenly, everyone in the house starts looking for this girl wondering where the fuck she disappeared to. I check my cell phone and I have four text messages telling me to come upstairs now. Obviously I obliged to this request, who wouldn't? When I get upstairs she's laying in bed waiting for me and says, "I'm sorry about last week. Shut the door and the lights." Needless to say, we took care of some unfinished business. I definitely won one for the gipper on this night, and ended my college career on a high note. 

Winner, winner; chicken dinner. Kudos to you sir on a job well done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment