Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WARNING TO ALL


This post is a warning to all people (mostly stupid girls) about the consequences that will most definitely occur for displaying any public admiration for Twilight. I am an avid moviegoer and I am constantly checking out rottentomatoes.com so it has been brought to my attention that the newest edition of Twilight will be coming out this Friday. Unfortunately, I have seen these movies because even though everyone thinks they are horrible I like to encounter things first hand--it's sort of like when a waitress tells you that a plate is hot, you have to touch the plate to prove to yourself that she wasn't lying-- after watching these films I have thus concluded that these movies are piles of horseshit with actors and actresses who are so bad it's pathetic. Not to mention these movies just cater to dumb girls who like the Jonas Brothers, who liked A Walk to Remember and who believe in eternal love.

I wish I could do more than defriend someone that puts up a Twilight status this week, but unfortunately I can't. I know I have the support of Steve aka Daddy in dedicating defriendment's this week to contain only people who have statuses dedicated to Twilight. I hope that every other blogger on this site would agree that any person who dedicates a status to this piece of shit that's going to make over 100 million dollars is not a person that should be associated with on Facebook. I believe most guys (except moreorless, cause he disagrees with everything I say) would agree with me. I would also like to propose an amendment to the House of Representatives that would strip voting rights away from anybody who pays for/enjoys these movies. If you like these movies you clearly have no conception of reality and you should not have the same rights that I have in this country. This isn't a warning, it's a promise. Come Friday morning if you had a status dedicated to Twilight we will no longer have any association with you.

P.S. if you don't like this song that I'm putting up for your enjoyment...kill yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment