Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What He's Thinking, What She's Thinking

 
I like having fun with men and women interactions on here so this is a topic I've been thinking about for awhile, but haven't written yet. What I am going to do is give you a scenario, and then I'm going to give you what he's thinking in the scenario, and what she's thinking in the scenario. It's quite simple, pay attention. 

After exchanging numbers

He's thinking: "When should I text her?"

She's thinking: "I wonder if he'll actually call"

A text taking awhile to get a response

He's thinking: "If you can't fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch"

She's thinking: "Maybe I should text him again"

On the first date

He's thinking: "I hope she orders something cheap"

She's thinking: "I should probably get a salad"

After the first date

He's thinking: "I hope I get at least a hand job out of this"

She's thinking: "Take me home, that was miserable"

When meeting someone drunk at a bar

He's thinking: "Jackpot"

She's thinking: "He's so nice"

During foreplay

He's thinking: "I must be turning her on"

She's thinking: "Can you just make your move already"

During drunk sex

He's thinking: "There is no way I'm gonna come"

She's thinking: "Is this ever gonna end?"

During sober sex

He's thinking: "Think about a really fat and ugly chick"

She's thinking: "He's hung like a light switch"

After any sex

He's thinking: "How am I gonna get out of here?"

She's thinking: "He better cuddle with me"

When meeting a new coworker

He's thinking: "Would I bang her?"

She's thinking: "What a nice guy"

When meeting family members

He's thinking: "I definitely need to kiss some ass"

She's thinking: "Don't be a dick"

When meeting their friends

He's thinking: "I hope her friends are at least somewhat hot"

She's thinking: "I'll definitely set my best friend up with his best friend"

When seeing someone for the first time in a long time

He's thinking: "I could definitely bang her again"

She's thinking: "He's still an asshole"

When making eye contact from across the bar

He's thinking: "She definitely wants it"

She's thinking: "I just want him to buy me a drink"









1 comment:

  1. Alternate repsonse for after exchanging numbers...
    She's thinking: Fuck. Why'd I give him my real number.

    ReplyDelete