Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tonight Is The Greatest Night Of The Year

 
What is going on tonight that makes it so incredibly special? It's not the tree lighting because that happens tomorrow and for your information I would rather masturbate into a fan going full speed than go to Times Square for the fucking tree lighting ceremony. Moving on, this happens once a year, everyone circles it on their calendar, and it involves hot women walking up and down a runway half naked. It's the Victoria's Secret fashion show. Trust me, it would be easier for me to go through the extremely short list of what I wouldn't do to these girls than to go through everything I would do to them. I actually love all of them. If any one you girls read this and you want to get married please feel free to contact me. On another note, tonight is like putting together Christmas and Hanukkah with the edition of everyone on earths birthday. It is the greatest night of the year. If you don't enjoy hot women strolling down a runway with barely any clothes on, then there's something wrong with you. Even girls clear their schedule to watch this. 10pm tonight, if you're not watching, you're missing out. 

Sidenote: Has the radio just totally ruined Moves Like Jagger for anyone else? I don't even wanna hear it tonight during the show, plus it's only gonna make me mad that the dickhead from Maroon 5 will get to be standing next to these broads. But I guess that's the life of a rock star. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure the trees not in times square, rockerfeller center my friend. Same location since birth

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre right i guess in my rage i lost track...touche

    ReplyDelete