Monday, November 28, 2011

Facebook is Back

My solid 3 month hiatus is over. That's roughly 90 days, 50 days longer than Moses spent in the desert and 18 days longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage. As my dear friend Nick brought to my attention; my Facebook, the McRib and the NBA have all come back in the same month. The irony is just off the charts here people.

I was bored at work Friday and realized that Facebook is perfect for times like this, when I have literally nothing to do (I work my ass off, but waited roughly 4 hours for a concrete order to show up, I actually do work and not sit on my ass) and need to pass the time by prying into people's lives and getting a chub from seeing people make fools of themselves. Some of the stuff is actually interesting and by some I mean like 3% of the stuff that's on there.

I celebrated my Facebook reactivation by deleting exactly 100 friends. I was a little clueless and didn't incorporate this into De-Friendment Friday, which is a shame because it would of been an epic episode of De-Friendment Friday. I apologize to my fans, and my boss Steve the Hammer for blowing the game like Stevie Johnson.

Anyway, I am back and hit me up on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment