Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20111121/NEWS/111121016/Flora-man-charged-Ridgeland-crime-spree?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CHome
 
What was your Saturday night like? It definitely doesn't have shit on this guy. Stealing and crashing two cars, assaulting a couple of females, assaulting a police officer and getting caught with your fake ID seems like a hell of a night to me. I wonder what was going through this guys head when he decided that all of this was a good idea. Did he just wake up and say, "I feel like I haven't lived enough"? Who knows? At least there is one thing that I do know and that is that this asshole will definitely be living a ton while he's in jail getting bent over by a very large man named Bubba. Here's your t-shirt big man, I really hope you're mentally prepared for prison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment