Monday, November 28, 2011

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Feel Bad?

 
I'm just wondering because maybe it's just me, but am I the only one who doesn't feel bad for this girl like at all? She's all up on the bull with the look on her face that says, "I can't believe they actually let me on this thing in front of this many people." They actually started it and stopped it three times for her because she's about as athletic as a guy in a wheel chair with parkinson's disease. What happens on the third try? BOOM! Face full of mechanical bull. Lesson learned hun. Look on the bright side, you definitely made everyone's day who was in that room watching you eat shit. At least that's something to be proud of since I'm sure you'll never be able to make that many people smile at one time ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment