Sunday, November 20, 2011

NFL Picks Week 11

I don't have the standings right now because I'm in a hurry but yes, Slothy is in first just in case everyone wanted to know because I don't want him to cry if I didn't mention it...

This Weeks Game:


Jimbo Slice

Bengals at Ravens: Ravens

Chargers at Bears: Bears

Eagles at Giants: Giants

Cowboys at Redskins: Cowboys

Chiefs at Patriots: Pats

Steve the Hammer

Bengals at Ravens: Bengals

Chargers at Bears: Bears

Eagles at Giants: Eagles

Cowboys at Redskins: Cowboys

Chiefs at Patriots: Pats

Quite Frank-ly

Bengals at Ravens: Ravens

Chargers at Bears: Bears

Eagles at Giants: Giants

Cowboys at Redskins: Cowboys

Chiefs at Patriots: Pats

Slothy

Bengals at Ravens: I wanna say Bengals, I think Andy Dalton is going to be an elite quarterback in the league, I think he's better than Cam Newton...but I just can't see a rookie going into B-more and beating the Ravens. Ravens

Chargers at Bears: I think the Chargers have a big week and stop the Bears. Chargers

Eagles at Giants: Giants

Cowboys at Redskins: Dem Cowboys

Chiefs at Pats: Guarantee of the millennium. Pats are going to win and not only are they going to win they're going to cover the 15 point spread. Pats

No comments:

Post a Comment