Friday, November 18, 2011

My Word


"My word and my balls is all I have." A wise man said these words and I'm going to follow in his footsteps and uphold the promises I made in my last post about the Jets. So, this will be my last regular season post about the Jets. Daddy was right all along, the Giants are the best team in the city and it's pretty clear after last night. If you have soft eyes or a weak stomach stop reading this post right now, cause it's about to get raw up in here.

First and foremost...Fuck Tim Tebow. Fuck him and his religious ass. I hate everything about him. The only thing I hope is that a scandal comes to light about him and Urban Meyer fucking each other at Florida to tarnish his perfect ass and get god off of his side. Next, let's discuss the Jets. Brutal, vile, pukeworthy performance last night. As far as the Sanchez experiment goes...it's over. The guy is not going to be a good quarterback. He is not a quarterback that wins games; he's a quarterback that sometimes doesn't lose them. If I'm the Jets management here's what I do for the rest of the season. Put Sanchez on the bench, fuck him, throw Mark Brunell's bankrupt ass in there and let him stand behind center for the rest of the season. Concede the season and go 5-11, and next year draft a decent quarterback...take Landry Jones I don't give a fuck. Next, fire Shottenheimer's bum ass and send him to live with his dad for all of eternity. Entire family of losers.

Just an absolute joke last night, Matt Slauson with the only Jets TD. Pathetic. I'm done blogging about the Jets. Daddy is the best, Giants are the best, Eli will be the name of my first born. Fuck the free world.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see anything about admitting that your skills as a sports analyst are worse than Casey Anthony as a mom. If thats too harsh you can compare your skill of predicting sports to Hellen Keller getting laid after drunk texting. Enjoy writing pointless blogs now that you can't rant about how much you're willing to get plowed by Rex Ryan for another playoff run with the Jets. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete