Friday, November 25, 2011

Defriendment Friday's

It's Black Friday, or as my black friend Dave would call it, Friday; which means I had to find one dumbass to defriend because of it...

Steve the Hammer:

The Culprit: Dominique (last name removed)

Status that broke the camel's back: "Dear Dunkin Donuts, you know it's black Friday and you know all of the stores open at midnight so why aren't you open I need my medium iced to keep me going!!!!"

Reason for Defriendment: I'm pretty sure those at the wonderful world of Dunkin Donuts don't give a fuck about opening at midnight just because it's black Friday. Contrare to popular belief there is also something known as making your own coffee at home, but why would you do that right? You're definitely above making your own coffee. Also, this seems like a message that should be emailed to those at Dunkin Donuts, not a status for the facebook world to see. I hope you miss out on every black Friday deal just because of this status. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment