Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Annoying Things During Christmas Season






5) Going to Rockefeller Center
I am sorry, but it just doesn't do it for me. It's like the girl who's pretty but that has no sex appeal, nice to look at but that's about it. First off, the place is packed. I don't like crowds. Second, it's freezing cold. Third and most important, I have a Christmas tree, in my non-crowded, well heated home. Its a tree, it looks the same every year and to be honest, not a fan of colored lights. Maybe going ice skating with your significant other is something nice and romantic you can do togehter under the tree, that's nice I won't lie. However, I would hate the person I was waiting with by the time I got to the front of the line because the line is like waiting for King Da Ka on a nice day in July (somewhere around 5-8 hours). My advice go to Bryant Park it's free, they also have trees.
4) Constant Christmas Songs on the Radio
This needs to be done from maybe December 20th to December 25th. Starting 3 days before Thanksgiving is absolutely insane. By the time it's Christmas Eve, I am a Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls away from starting the worst mass murder on Christmas Eve ever. There are not enough Christmas songs to be playing them constantly for an entire month straight.
3) Salvation Army Santa's
I get it, this is for a great cause but come one already. A person dressed up in a Santa suit on every other street corner and every 100 feet in every mall is just unneccesary. By December 26th (Happy Kwanza to the 11 people who celebrate) I can hear those damn bells in my sleep. The number one reason I absolutely despise Christmas shopping is because the Staten Island mall becomes infested and polluted with ringing bells. I kind of feel bad for those people who have to constantly ring that bell, you definitely need some jacked shoulders.
2) Overly Decorating Your House
Imagine being the poor neighbors of the person who's house can be seen from space because they are drawing the same amount of electricity as all of Manhattan. Bright light blaring into every crack possible, the people with the house with all the lights should be responsible to pay for blackout shades. However, if you decorate your house to raise money for a good cause, I can't knock you for that. That's just a great thing.
1) Christmas Carolling
I think elaborating on this is just unnecessary. If you go from house to house singing Christmas songs on peoples front pourches, you need help. Nobody wants to hear your shitty singing voice belting out songs they have heard their entire lives. It has been studied that the women who goes Christmas Carolling has 3+ cats. Males are in the same gay spectrum area as Richard Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment