Saturday, November 12, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: The Nineteenth Hole

 
Drunk Story from Maryelle (Notre Dame) 

When I was in college we would have pretty much these drinking events and one of them was pub golf. We would have to have a drink at each bar and the number of sips you took of the drink was your score for that hole. Of course, I tried to drink everything in one shot and every bar. I was wasted. Also, I was wearing men's golf attire. Now, at the end of the night I thought I was back at my apartment complex, but I somehow ended up across the street at an apartment with all guys and I basically pass out over there. These guys have no idea what to do and they called their parents and then they called 911. Really? They called 911? So my friends who are actually across the street at my apartment are looking for me. Suddenly they see police cars and fire trucks across the street because these kids had called 911. Somehow, they knew this fiasco had to be me. They came across the street, asked the cops who were laughing if I was under arrest, and took me home. About two months later after another round of pub golf that I actually could remember, I'm standing at a bar and I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and it's a guy from the apartment I passed out in just trying to say hello. Oh, and I just so happened to be dressed in mens golf clothes again. What those guys must've thought of me. 


Who calls 911 when a girl passes out in your apartment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment