Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Walmart Shopper Wednesday's

 
What type of magic mirror does this woman have that she looked at herself and thought, "Damn, I look good."? When a woman's gut comes out further than her tits she is automatically deemed unfuckable. And trust me, the way standards are these days it's nearly impossible to make the unfuckable list. Also, have you ever heard of a bra ma'am? Please invest in one, or a few because no one wants to see your National Geographic african woman carrying a basket on her head titties. Those might be more disgusting than the cellulite wrapped around your waste. I might steal a page from World of Warcraft and create my own video game called World of Walmart. With this chick on the cover tell me that wouldn't be the hottest sell during the holidays? 

No comments:

Post a Comment