Tuesday, November 29, 2011

@jimboslicee's #TweetoftheDay .. Why No Shave November Is Stupid

The Person...
- Jordan Swagerty @JordanSwagerty (St. Louis Cardinals Minor League Pitcher)

The Tweet...
- Grow some hair and a beard, people start treating you like a bum it's #unreal

The Reaction...
- Hate to say it Jordan, but its true. This is why I dont go more then 3-4 days without shaving because I just dont feel like a human being when I have a womb broom going on... and for those poor souls who have actually partaken in #noshavenovember I feel for you... I know obviously it's for a cause that all men should worry about but there are many different BETTER ways we could raise awareness for prostate cancer. #letsgethammerednovember? #letsdogoutchicksnovember?... I think unless you're an athlete with a ton of money and just dont give a fuck (brian wilson) then your allowed to have a beard... otherwise lets keep the beard population down to the creep population of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment