Sunday, November 13, 2011

NFL Picks Week 10

Standings:

Quite Frank-ly 13-7 (.650)
Jimbo Slice 13-7 (.650)
Slothy 15-10 (.600)
Steve the Hammer 11-14 (.440)

Not Yet Qualified For Standings:

Tommy the Mic 7-3 (.700)

Picks:

Quite Frank-ly:

Saints vs Falcons: Falcons

Steelers vs Bengals: Bengals

Lions vs Bears: Bears

Giants vs 49ers: Giants

Patriots vs Jets: Jets

Jimbo Slice:

Saints vs Falcons: Falcons

Steelers vs Bengals: Steelers

Lions vs Bears: Bears

Giants vs 49ers: Giants

Patriots vs Jets: Patriots

Steve the Hammer: 

Saints vs Falcons: It's in Atlanta but it's still in a controlled dome environment. Give me the Saints.

Steelers vs Bengals: It'll be closer than most people think, but in the end the Steelers are too much for the up and coming Bengals.

Lions vs Bears: Bears are hot right now, and they're playing at home. I'll take them in this one. 

Giants vs 49ers: It's scaring me to death that everyone is picking the Giants. I'm going against my usual instinct here and picking the Giants. If they lose I will pick against them from hear on out. 

Patriots vs Jets: This is strictly a pick in the hopes that I curse them. Jets

Tommy the Mic:

Saints vs Falcons: Falcons

Steelers vs Bengals: Steelers

Lions vs Bears: Lions

Giants vs 49ers: Giants

Patriots vs Jets: Jets

Slothy:

Saints vs Falcons- Saints

Steelers vs Bengals- Steelers (Guarantee of the year)

Lions vs Bears- Bears- Cutler looked great last week, I see the Bears going on a tear for the remainder of the season

Giants vs 49'ers- I really want to pick the Giants, but I just think Frank Gore is to unstoppable right now and he's going to expose the weak Giants defense. 49'ers

Patriots vs Jets- Jets

P.S. After the Jets beat the Pats I want "moreorless" to personally apologize to me and then figuratively suck my cock.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Slothy on another fantastic post and analysis. "Frank Gore is to unstoppable right now and he's going to expose the weak Giants defense." 6 carries for ZERO yards. Talk about a MVP performance. Analysis like this can really help the chances of the Giants making the superbowl. Keep it up! Steve get this guy a full time staff position.

    and about that P.S. note.. welp, this is awkward.

    ReplyDelete