Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How Hot Is The "I Just Had Sex" Look?

 
Button down shirt, messy hair, booty shorts and cleavage; it's the I just had sex look. Is there anything hotter than this look? I would seriously doubt it. This look is so awesome that it can turn a 7 into a 10 in a matter of minutes. I'm a big fan. There are also different types of this look that I will explain to you now. 

This look in the picture above would be considered the at home I just had sex look. Women do this when they are at their own personal home or apartment mainly because they can and they want to drive guys crazy. When they're at home they don't care what they're wearing or what they look like, especially if they just got piped out. Always no bra, and always just that see through button down and some booty shorts. 

Then there is the dudes apartment I just had sex look. Clearly this is the look she'll have after she plays an away game and stays over your place. There will most likely be a ponytail, and the clothes she has on will most likely be your clothes. Most of the time it's a t-shirt that's way too big for her and some underwear. There's really nothing wrong with any of that.  

Finally, we have the out for breakfast I just had sex look. Always a ponytail, always a button down shirt, except this time she has a bra on, and she's always wearing jeans. How do I know she has a bra on? Because the cleavage is always just bursting out during this look. She's out in public and she wants people staring at her tits, and it's good for you because people are walking by saying they wish they were you since you probably nailed her about three hours prior. Three looks, they all mean the same thing, and they're all incredibly sexy. The I just had sex look, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment