Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: The Wild Cards

Lacey Chabert
 VS

Tara Reid
 This is like picking between a blowjob and anal, you can't go wrong with either one but it depends what you're in the mood for. Lacey Chabert is quite ridonkulous to say the least and Tara Reid when she was in her prime was a top of the line face jockey. Now even though I want to say that I would love nothing more than the both of them to smother my face with their ass cheeks, this isn't a plausible thought. You can only have one. So for this week as I toss and turn between which one to choose I really have to think about what I'm in the mood for. Mainly because both probably have immaculate looking vaginas and because I would suck a fart out of both their asshole's. But I think today I'm in the mood for some brunette. I'll take Lacey Chabert in a toss up, close, down to the wire, photo finish. But no matter who you choose to sit on your face, there's no going wrong here. It's just about what you're in the mood for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment