Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Reader Email: Does Your Dad Go In To Work For You When You Don't Wanna Work?

 
Email from Big Papi (Staten Island):

"I can't deal with Staten Island girls. Why? Because I don't have time for nonsense. I hung out with this girl because she was friends with my cousin and I know she's probably a whore. You know what all this girl talks about is? Fucking going to Djais. First of all, I don't have time to talk about you not having the right costume for Thursday theme night. Second of all she says to me, "Why don't you take off work and come out with me?" Take off work? Take off work? For you? You want me to take off work to come hang out with a girl who goes to the same bar two nights a week, gets plastered and then shakes her ass on a stage for a free t-shirt and hat? For you, you want me to take off work? I told her I run my own business, if I don't show up, there is no work. She responds with, "Can't your dad just work for you?" I have a question hun, does your dad go into work for you when you don't feel like going in for $8 an hour at Foxy Lady? I can't deal with dumb women anymore on this island, what should I do? Do I need to start dating older, or is there just no hope on this god forsaken island?" 

Nothing wrong with getting a little jacked up. No, you shouldn't be taking off work to hang out with a slut like her. It's your business, if you're not there, there's no business. It's like my blog, if I'm not writing it, there's basically no blog since my writers come and go like homeless family members when they need more money for crack. You really think I'm gonna not do this for something that's not important? Hell no. And to answer your question maybe you should date older, or just not on Staten Island. Why? Because 90% of the girls on this island are in a fantasy land where they don't work and daddy pays for everything. Find a girl with a job and/or a work ethic and you should be okay. Basically  I'm telling you to not date on Staten Island, because 8 out of the 10% who are dateable are most likely already taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment