Tuesday, June 5, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriends

 
Story from Seth (North Carolina)
"Twas the end of a long summer for me and my girlfriend. She had been partying with her pig friends and strolling around like she was single since the middle of June and it was now the end of August. I'll admit, I put up with a lot of shit during that time frame that any other guy wouldn't have put up with. I don't know why I did it, but I thought I loved her and she treated me lower than shit and turned into a slob. Basically her friends being complete whores had a lot to do with her transition into the pig of the century. So one day we're out to lunch and like an asshole I'm there with her and all her friends. Like sluts they have to order shots at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. My girlfriend takes charge for the toast and says this, "Here to (name of the bar her and her pig friends always hung out at) ruining relationships." They did their little cheers and I was ready to kill her. Thinking about time in prison and getting banged in the ass by a 400 pound man named Franklin was the only thing stopping me from punching her in the face and walking out. We broke up two weeks later a night after I dropped about $150 on her. She was a C U Next Tuesday at its finest." 

Wow, I would've flipped the table and walked right the fuck out of that place. And then spit on her and all her friends and told her to go catch aids from a random guy. You're a better man than I am, but if you can't fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment