Sunday, August 7, 2011

Put This Guy In The Outfield Please

 
At the Mets game last night, which kind of turned out to be an exciting game, this guy made the defensive play of the night. From probably ten rows away he caught a peanut in his mouth from a complete stranger. Doesn't sound like much but after watching Lucas Duda play right field I think this guy deserves at least a shot out there. There is a strong possibility that this could be the play of the year for the Mets, but we'll have to wait and see. I usually don't put anything up on Sunday's, but I'm a man of my word and promised this guy it would be up today so here it is. And also, these guys made my night in right field. But Citi Field security needs to relax. They're the reason why everyone thinks Mets fans are softer than baby shit. These guys were heckling the right fielder and security came by to tell them to stop. Really? Heckling should be condoned, not stopped. Let the fans have a little fun please. 

Sidenote: Adding to my reasons of hating Jason Bay, I said that if he hit a home run I would buy everyone I was with beers. He then proceeded to hit a home run. He should compensate me the $32 I got robbed by Citi Field for those beers on the count that he's been robbing the Mets ever since he signed a contract for $16 million a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment