Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hate Mail, I Love It

Well, for those of you who do not know, a while back I did a post about a Ms. Holley Mangold. She is the sister of New York Jets Center, Nick Mangold. I had her in a post known as Would You Rather Wednesday's. The Would You Rather consisted of if you would rather have sober sex with her, or take a double shot of vomit. I chose the double shot of vomit. Months later, she apparently found this post on the internet and somehow found my email. I got some hate mail about this post stating the following:


"thats funny i would also rather have a double shot of vomit then have sex with you... so good thing neither of us want to have sex with each other.. thank you for making a post about me your life must be reall exciting"
-Holley Mangold

First of all, it is actually very funny, it was a fan favorite. Second of all, not to sound cocky, but I'm pretty sure you would have sex with me if I was standing in front of you naked. However, I would have to be all sorts of liquored up with some LSD thrown into the equation. But that's neither here or there. Speaking of life being exciting, my life is actually very exciting. Let me ask you, how exciting is your life that you read up on a no name blogger who makes fun of people? Your brother is in the NFL, you're like a professional power lifter, and you read up on a schmuck like me. Your life sounds riveting. I will just take it as a compliment that I pissed someone like you off and move on. Keep up the good work hun, and as always, have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment