Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Shout Outs

I have to give my first shout out to everyone that came down to Lair last night in NYC. Special thanks to everyone who came from CT as well. It was an awesome time and you guys made my night. Stay Classy.

Secondly, I'm giving a big shout out to my man Greg. Greg and his brother, Nick are twins. Nick was talked about on the first ever Saturday Shout Out, and now it's Greg's turn. Greg gets this shout out for bringing some hot ass broad with him to the bar. I don't remember her name the slightest bit, but I do remember her being hot. You know you're doing okay when you walk into a crowded bar with a girl and ten guys turn to stare at her. Greg and Nick both do serious work and it's a pleasure to know these guys. And Greg, it's always a pleasure doing shots with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment