Friday, August 26, 2011

Introducing Jimbo Slice's Tweets Of The Day

This is a new segment brought to you by Jimbo Slice. Since no one follows more celebrities and athletes than Jimbo, so he sees more dumb tweets than anyone. Every day Jim is gonna give us a tweet of the day and make fun of a celebrity. Today though, since I couldn't decide which one to choose, I am using all three that he gave me. Enjoy.


1) Dick Vitale (@DickieV) 

The Tweet: "keep waitin 4 @BJUPTON2 to do one of these years a @cgran14 (curtis granderson) type of year. Am I dreaming @Buster_ESPN (buster olney)"

My Reaction: First off dickie v... did you just drunk tweet Buster Olney? Sick grammar bro, and personally I'm a huge tampa fan for a while now, but I cannot stand BJ Upton. The biggest waste of talent in the major leagues, I hate how he disrespects the game and hate how he cheats himself.... real shame.

2) Uncle Nino (@RealUncleNino)

The Tweet: "Oooooh! Why is everyone making such a big FCKIN deal about a 1 legged Asian chic making her way up the east coast?"

My Reaction:  Amen Uncle Nino, amen...We all know this storms gonna be a dud, but if my name were Irene I'd be pretty pissed off too.

3) Mark Herzlich (@MarkHerzlich)

The Tweet: "I have probably heard #racksonracksonracks 35 times so far in lockerroom! #songGetOutaMyHead PLEASEE!!!!"

My Reaction: You mean to tell me that Brandon Jacobs wasn't listening to any Bruce or Hakeem Nicks wasn't blasting the new red hot chili peppers track? I mean Mark I don't no what you expected, just keep pushing through it and make this team please. I swear it's the same everywhere else so you might as well just stay here.


No comments:

Post a Comment