Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shitting Before You Shower



Ok, so I'm sitting here making a teetime for friday and my brother's in the bathroom taking a shower. So I hear the water go off and the next thing I hear really really disturbed me.

I hear him sit down on the toilet. So I scream in, "Jake, are you taking a shit?" He replies, "Yes," and I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I figure this is just a mistake, usually he would take a shit and then shower so I ask him, I say, "Jake, do you do this all the time..." he says, "Yes, don't you?"

I told him that his way of doing things makes no sense. I've literally never heard of anyone doing this. He tells me he doesn't like to deal with the smell, but still, the shower is used to make you feel good. You feel refreshed after a shower. It defeats the whole purpose of a shower if you get out and take a shit right after.

Anyways, just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I asked my dad right away. And he, like I presumed, also takes a shit before he showers except for extreme occasions.

Should I be worried about my brother doing things in this order? Is this an early trait of a serial killer? Comments on the subject would be greatly appreciated

3 comments:

  1. The 4 S's of life - Shit, shave, shwank (aka masterbation), and shower. All of them essential. The order should follow as above. Only under extreme circumstances should any one shit after they shower. Sometimes (from personal experience) I wake up and do not have to shit. I am in the shower and suddenly get the urge to poop. At that point I make a split decision either hop out of the shower and shit real quick soaking wet or try to not shit everywhere and hold it till' im dry. Sometimes you make the wrong one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bromen Johnny Baseball, Bromen

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit, shave, shower...the 3 s's

    ReplyDelete