Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Walmart Shopper Wednesday's

 
Yes, this is exactly what it looks like. As their first act as husband and wife they decided to throw a tailgate in a Walmart parking lot. Now that's incredible. What better way to start your married life than to get shitfaced off of PBR's in the parking lot of a Walmart? Now that's dedication. Hanging out in the parking lot of your favorite place to shop, on your wedding day. I have no idea why they're doing this, but if you don't find this hysterical than you were either in the wedding party or you have no sense of humor. Is this the cocktail hour? Were the pictures taken here? I have no idea. I just want to know if they're tailgating in the parking lot of a Walmart, where the hell was the reception? It's only a mystery, but tell me how much material I would've had from attending that wedding. That would have been priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment