Monday, August 22, 2011

Priority List Follow Up

This is a reader email from Bobby regarding the priority list of sex, food and sports. Those three priorities go in no specific order at all, but Bobby did ask a very intriguing question regarding this topic.


"What if you have been fasting for the whole day, you're out at the bar watching the Super Bowl and you favorite team is in the game and two hot twins walk over and you know they want it? Which way does the list go now?"

Well Bobby, this is a very extreme case. But in this case sports comes first. Your favorite team is in the Super Bowl, sports has to come first. If it doesn't, you're not a true fan. Food has to come next, it's the Super Bowl, you haven't eaten all day and you're starving. Food would definitely be second on this list. Sex comes third because if the twins want it that badly, they will understand that this is the Super Bowl, your favorite team is playing, and they will be there after the game to either add to the celebration, or help you get over the loss. They should know the deal. 

1 comment:

  1. Bob, great question. Being a huge Green Bay Packers fan I think I can add to this conversation. This year as you know the Packers played and won the Superbowl. I'll give you a scenario. If Jesus Christ himself came to my doorstep on Superbowl Sunday this year with Kim Kardashin, Kate Hudson, and Megan Fox telling me that they wanted to go back to his place and have a wild, crazy, and alcohol filled sexy party that also included 50 wings from Planet Wings and a 6 Foot American Hero that would all be paid for by Jesus himself, I would owe him nothing but the pleasuree of my company....My reply would most definitely be "I'm sorry JC, the Packers are in the Superbowl", and close the door in his face. True Fan hood at it's finest.

    One problem I have though guys, In no way, shape, or form would I ever be in a bar while my team is in the Superbowl. Playoff games (this also includes games with playoff implications aka win and you're in) and Superbowl games that include your favorite team are to be watched in one place and one place only. Home. This allows the ability to throw and kick things without any of the punishment.

    Have a great day guys.

    ReplyDelete