Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award (Video)

 

 
We all know before this happened he was thinking these exact thoughts, "I am the fucking man because I can do a backflip on a trampoline." Well what were you thinking when you ate some steel on the side of the trampoline tough guy? You weren't the man anymore were you? And although you tried to be cool about it, once you saw blood and realized that your tooth was loose, deep down you were freaking out like a little bitch. Instead of trying to convince us and the camera guy that you were cool, since you clearly weren't because your voice was trembling, you should have just decided to go to the dentist. If I was a dentist and you came in and told me this is what happened I would laugh my ass off and not even treat you. Here's your t-shirt Mr. Titan Of The Trampoline. Make sure next time you attempt something like this you're wearing it. That way you can show everyone how much of an asshole you are afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment