Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jimbo Slice's Tweet Of The Day


Darnell Dockett @ddockett (Arizona Cardinals Defensive Tackle)

- The Tweet
"Damn first 48 is in Decautur Ga , Dekalb county! Shit I might see one of my home boys on here!"

- My Reaction
To be completely honest, I could've chosen any of Darnell Dockett's tweets from yesterday...He is an absolute twitter whore and I'll bet the money Steve is paying me to do this (nothing) that this won't be the last time Darnell is on here... Because beside the fact that Darnell is a professional athlete and has way more money than me, we actually have a lot in common. We not only tweet a lot, we drunk tweet a lot. And during the NFL lockout, Darnell Dockett would do a lotttt of that. I wish I had some of the tweets but I promise you they were just ridiculous ranging from him saying he was blatently drunk or asking for some of his female followers to send him pics (I do this all the time)... Hopefully, if Irene doesnt wipe us out tonight, I'll be able to give you the next epic drunken Darnell Dockett tweet.

But until then, shout out to Darnell Dockett's boys in Decautur... Stay out of trouble you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment