Friday, August 26, 2011

Derek Jeter Is Back On The Market

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20523078,00.html





















Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter are officially broken up. I'm telling you right now, you can bet everything you own that Jeter will be getting with every hot woman who comes within a twenty foot radius of him. If I was him I would just drive through NYC in a convertible and watch as every hot woman threw their panties at me. His dick is going to be like a ten foot strand of fly tape, whenever he walks into a room vagina's are just gonna stick to it. Hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya husbands, because Derek Jeter is back on the market.

Sidenote: Minka, if you need anything, I just want you to know that I am here for you 100%. I would love to be your shoulder to cry on. I'm a very understanding guy despite what people say about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment