Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jimbo Slice's Tweet Of The Day


The Person...
- JP Arencibia (Rookie Catcher Toronto Blue Jays) @jparencibia9

The Tweet...
- "Why dont showers have a chair and sound system in it??? Would make showering even more fun... #mightinventit"

My Reaction...
- Absolutely genius!! Couple of years ago during my "semester abroad" at Stetson in Florida me and my buddy from here had a pretty sweet dorm room with our own bathroom in the room (everyone else had to share bathrooms)... We did some cool things to it, put up some sweet posters including the Kramer portrait from Seinfeld on top of our toilet... We also one time made our tub into a home made tye dye setup to do Halloween costumes that year. Another time we also had a very drunk random female who let’s say "slept" in there once too. But anyway I’m getting off topic. One day my roommate came up with this brilliant idea that he wanted to invent a karaoke machine that you put in the bathroom while you shower... Absolute genius I know. Any person in the world who sings in the shower would totally want one... I like JP Arencibia's idea. Sometimes if I’m totally shot just taking a hot shower, I would love to sit down and relax... Quite frankly, the music is just icing on the cake.

If you invent it JP, I will buy it.

P.S.... Nobody better steal the karaoke idea, I’ll choke a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment