Thursday, August 18, 2011

Was This Tony Romo's Coming Out Party, Or His Bachelor Party?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/08/tony-romo-says-he-had-a-no-alcohol-bachelor-party/1

Tony Romo, are you kidding me? I mean the fact that you're the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys makes me absolutely despise you and now you go and do this. For your bachelor party you take 15 guys out to the woods in West Virginia and play hide and seek? What is going on? That is like the ultimate sausage fest. You make millions of dollars a year because you're an NFL quarterback and the best you can do is a hide and seek sausage fest in the woods of West Virginia? You could have done anything else and you do that? I think you need to reevaluate your engagement to a woman, because I think you have some deeply suppressed feelings for guys. This is easily the worst bachelor party I've ever heard of, and trust me, I've heard of some bad ones. Playing hide and seek in the woods is like a gay guy's paradise, and that's your bachelor party. I don't know if your fiance is happy or sad. But I might think she's going to be a bit sad when you ask to have a three way with another dude somewhere around the third year of your marriage. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Johnny Baseball is shocked and appalled. Thank you Tony Romo for ruining everything in this life that is manly.

    ReplyDelete