Monday, August 22, 2011

Tell Me This Didn't Hurt...

 
That had to hurt. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guy? I've seen people bitch out about belly flopping from a normal distance and then you go and do it from like 90 feet in the air. I don't give you props, you're just a moron. And to add to it, your form was absolutely terrible. You hit the water with your hands, belly was second. Your body wasn't even straight, it was just a terrible attempt. The only reason the sound was good was because you jumped from the top of the empire state building. If it wasn't for that, it would have probably been the worst belly flop I have ever seen, and I worked at a summer camp watching 9 year olds fall face first into the water. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. 

2 comments:

  1. "A simple no would have been just fine..."
    -Reyes

    PS, reminds me of the good ole days, flirting with questionable lifeguards and making fun of 9 year-olds in the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were the good ole days man, I almost cry thinking about the good times we had making fun of kids who are half our age

    ReplyDelete