Friday, August 26, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award


 
Look at that face. This is Tim getting ready for cowboys and cowgirls theme night. Tim, I love you man, but is the cap gun really necessary? And was it necessary to pull the cap gun on the bartender? I mean it's a cap gun Tim, you're better than that. And oh boy, that hat if fabulous. "It's funny because it's bigger than a normal size hat." If you would have gotten laid while wearing the hat, you would not be today's Asshole Of The Day. But that fact that the hat did you no good, I have to give it to you. It was a tough call, but I have to give it to you Tim. Pulling cap guns on bartenders and wearing gigantic cowboy hats is no way to go through life Timmy. Here's your t-shirt. It goes perfect with the hat. And for you, the shirt is free. 










2 comments:

  1. I think it's only a matter of time until Tim makes another appearance on Asshole of the Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give him two weeks until he's right back on here

    ReplyDelete