Thursday, August 25, 2011

Top 10 Walk Out Songs As Selected By You, The Readers...

You emailed me, you chose them, and now I will give you the top 10 list of walk out songs...

10) Superhero by Jane's Addiction (Entourage Theme Song): Given to me by Frank
I was told that this was only listened to in the car as they were on their way to their night out, which is why it makes the list at number ten. This gets you jacked up to feel like you are the crew of Entourage, and you're ready to have an awesome night.

9) Like A G6 by Far East Movement: Given to me by Kristen
A little bit old, which is why it is so low on the list, but it's still a jam that'll get you ready to go out and have a good night. If you still have a good time while using it, why switch it up?

8) Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) by Pitbull and T-Pain: Given to me by Jenn
It is actually this week's party song of the weekend and another awesome tune that will definitely get you going as you get ready to go out and party. This song will never get old to me, but there are newer one's that are just a little more popular, which is why it comes in at number 8.

7) Fade To Darkness by Avicii: Given to me by Jaclyn
A summertime favorite from almost everyone who goes out and parties, but not the most popular song by Avicii. Still a great jam and has to make you want to get up and party or you just don't have a pulse.

6) On The Floor by J-Lo and Pitbull: Given to me by Christina
I thought it was a little old, but a couple of months really isn't a big deal these days. Plus the fact that I love J-Lo and I love this song puts it as high as number 6.

5) Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan: Given to me by Lexi
If the trumpets and this beat can't get you completely ready to go, you don't deserve a night out. End of story.

4) Alors On Danse by Stromae and Kanye West: Given to me by Chris
It's old, but it's still an amazing song to listen to while you're getting ready to go out. I still listen to it and the first time I heard it was in like November. Still an awesome beat.

3) Turbulence by Laidback Luke Steve Aoki and Lil John: Give to me by Johnny
Now if this song can't get you amped up and ready to go, I don't know what will. The beat added to Lil John screaming makes this a pump up song more than a walk out song, but it's awesome to listen to as you're walking out of the house.

2) Take Over Control by Afrojack and Eva Simons: Picked by Tommy the Mic
I shouldn't need to explain how awesome this song is. It is probably the number two beat of the entire summer. Listen to it right before you go out and you will be completely fall in love with it. The end.

1) Levels by Avicii: Given to me by Jess and about fifty other people
This was the consensus number one pick for the walk out songs. I will say this about it, it has all the makings of a number one pick. I just want to see it stay atop the boards once summer ends. Let's see if it has that power.


No comments:

Post a Comment