Monday, August 29, 2011

Why Watch The VMA's When You Have Facebook?

Who need's to watch the VMA's let alone TV anymore now that we have facebook? I did not turn on the VMA's for one second last night, I didn't even go near the channel, but I can tell you almost everything that went on. The facebook world gave me up to the minute updates, but I want you to tell me what I missed since I didn't actually watch. Here's what I know happened at the VMA's...

Kim Kardashian apparently looked hot (does she ever not?)

Chris Brown looked like a jackass jumping around on stage

Some people were impressed with the performance of Lady Gaga while other's were weirded out

No one has any idea who won best new artist

Adele had a good and simple performance but no one knew she was a fat white girl

What was up with Bruno Mars?

The show was terrible

Why was Jesse James singing before every commercial with a broken leg?

Guys hate Justin Beiber

How did Big Sean not win?

and finally...

Beyonce is pregnant and since everyone personally knows her they congratulated her through facebook.

What did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment