Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Shout Outs

My first shout out from this week goes to some guy who was eating dinner with two extremely hot women on Thursday night when I was out. Yes, two hot women were with one guy. This wasn't work, this wasn't a third wheel thing, and they were definitely not all friends. He had two girls who wanted him, and he decided to take them both out. Kudos to you my man. Whatever you're doing, keep it up. 

As for my second shout out I have to give it to my man Mike, his girlfriend Jackie, and their friend Tom for the terrific ferry ride last night. If it wasn't for you three I have no idea how that ride would have turned out, but I know it would not have been anywhere near as entertaining. Good seeing you, and remember what I told you about your senior year of college. Enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment