Monday, August 29, 2011

Jimbo Slice's Tweet Of The Day


Jamie Lynn Sigler (@JL_SIG)

The Tweet...
- "I might have jumped and squealed when I heard about Beyonce's pregnancy. Celebrated with a dinner @ benihana."

My Reaction...
- Can someone explain to me the absolute infatuation of women with this whole Beyonce situation last night?? Every girl became so moist over Beyonce being preggo... I don't understand how you could be so happy for a person you never have and never will meet in your life and if you did she probably doesnt give a flying fuck about you... I saw statuses of girls who were crying over it? Are you serious?... There were a lot of guys out there who should've cried over Tyler, The Creator winning best new artist over Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa but we didn't. We did the normal thing and made normal statuses like "Who the fuck is Tyler, The Creator?" and "The VMA's suck I'm never watching this again". And lastly, Jamie went to Benihana to celebrate this? I'm gonna speak on behalf of the male population and say if I knew a girl was pregant we'd celebrate with a trip to CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment