Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

Yes, this week's is a hottie...





















Oh yeah, look at that mug, she's extremely hot and cute isn't she? She's been in a bunch of movies including Pineapple Express and The Hangover, and she is large and in charge. I mean just look at her bicep muscle. It's the size of a ham, maybe even a bit bigger. So how much alcohol would it take for me to even consider getting near this woman? It would take me at least a 12 pack of Kettle One, and then a 6 pack of Jager. If I'm going to live by the term "drink till she's hot" then I'm going to need at least six months worth of alcohol. Somehow I would have to make her look like a super model and the only way to do that is to drink until I can't actually see. Obviously I would have to make sure she's not on top since my pelvis would be in danger of shattering. I don't know how to handle that but I would probably just hope I don't remember a thing and worry about the pain when I wake up the next day. That's assuming I wake up and she doesn't roll over and suffocate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment