Friday, December 9, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Man-arrested-for-texting-naked-photo-of-girlfriends-daughter-135269093.html
 
Well, this dude found a naked picture of his girlfriend's daughter on her phone. Obviously she took it herself in the mirror. To teach her a lesson he texted the naked picture to every person in the girls phonebook. Now as easy as it would be for me to give the Asshole of the Day award to this guy, I'm not going to do that. Because that is the perfect way to teach what could potentially be your future step daughter a lesson. Instead, the girl gets the Asshole of the Day award not for taking the picture, but for leaving her phone around for someone to browse through it. I mean come on sweetheart. You know you have naked pictures of yourself on there, why are you gonna risk it and just carelessly leave it laying around? That's like if I had dick pics on my phone and I just left it around for my parents to see and send to everyone in my phone. I don't even feel bad for you because if you were just careful with your cell phone, none of this would've happened. Use your head next time. Here's your t-shirt naked Nancy, you should probably stay out of school for a couple of weeks until this whole thing blows over. Or just transfer. Even if you're hot, people are still gonna get on you. As well as wanting to get on you. Later broad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment