Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_43a39cc8-1f70-11e1-95aa-001871e3ce6c.html?sourcetrack=moreArticle
 
See I would have assumed that if you're getting ready to rob a place, you must be some sort of badass. I was wrong. This dude tried to rob a Subway trying to pretend a stick was a gun and when the Subway employee realized it wasn't a gun he actually beat the living shit out of the guy. He beat the guy up so bad that he uttered the words, "Dude, stop hitting me," while he was getting beat down. Are you kidding me bro? First of all, who robs a Subway? Second of all, how do you get your ass kicked this bad? You didn't even throw a punch and you whined like a little bitch telling the guy to stop hitting you. Cry me a river, maybe you should get a real gun next time and maybe this won't happen. Although I would bet on you getting your ass kicked even if you had a gun. Here's you t-shirt master of the mini mart, throw some ice on that face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment