Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Things To Say When You Get Turned Down...

Just based on the statistics of how many bitch women are out there you are bound to get shut down more times than you score. Therefore, if you want to give that bitch who just turned you down something to think about, here's some things that might lower her self esteem after she thinks she's so hot for getting hit on.


Things To Say When You Get Turned Down:


You're not that pretty

You might want to think of pulling that stick out of your ass

Good, I'll probably end up banging your friend anyway

You should see my cock

Maybe don't wear a push up bra next time

When was the last time you got laid?

Thank you for confirming my thoughts on you being a cunt

I've fucked hotter anyway

You know you do kind of look like you have a bush

I can see you being a dead fish

If you were hot enough to be this big of a bitch I wouldn't really care

Come to think of it those jeans do make you look fat

I can only imagine what you're like on your period

Tell me all about the imaginary boyfriend you have

Let me guess, you still talk to your ex

I just wanted to see what you look like naked

You probably think you have morals

And my personal favorite...

Sucks for you, because I eat the box

This is just a short list for you guys when you're dealing with a bitch. And who knows, she might even second guess herself, think you're an asshole and actually take you in the bathroom for some fellatio.I'm not saying that's guaranteed, I'm just saying it might happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment